Nhập môPresident of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Vu Tien Loc (Photo: enternews.vn) Hanoi (VNA) – Institutional reform, deeper integration and digital transformation are important for Vietnam to recover the economy, which has been battered by the COVID-19 pandemic, President of Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) Vu Tien Loc said on November 24. In his opening remarks at the Vietnam Business Forum 2021, Loc laid stress on the gloomy outlook for the global economy due to the pandemic. However, the Asian Development Bank forecasts the Vietnamese economy would grow 2.8 percent in 2020, and 6.3 percent in 2021. The bank said in its Asian Development Outlook 2020 that Vietnam is showing its better recovery ability as compared to similar economies, giving positive prospect for the Vietnamese economy in mid- and long-term. However, Loc said Vietnam has not overcome challenges yet, as businesses have not made recovery from the outbreak and millions of workers have been unemployed. He spoke highly of the Party and Government’s first support package, which gave timely and effective assistance to the economy, recommending the second one focus on potential sectors such as aviation and tourism. Along with fiscal and credit support, the… Read full this story
- U.S. Economic Recovery Resting On Man Currently Perusing Sears Power Tools Section
- America's economic recovery has created 'two different countries'
- Global Freight Data Indicates No Economic Recovery
- Study Finds College Education Leaves Majority Of Graduates Unprepared To Carry Entire American Economic Recovery
- Slow and Unsure: Concerns Mount Over Slow Economic Recovery
- Feds to Offer Detroit $100M in Economic Recovery Aid
- Getting Used to Part-Time Economic Recovery
- Nation's Economic Recovery Hinging On Success Of Diet Vanilla Coke
- Obama: Congress Holding Back Economic Recovery
- Secretary of Labor: Economic Recovery Needs to Include Black Community
Tripod strategy crucial to economic recovery in 2021: experts have 284 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.