A transgender Christian minister who appeared in a film promoting more LGBTQ tolerance in the church has reported an evangelical Christian over an alleged hate crime. The Reverend Alex Clare-Young of the United Reformed Church was registered as female at birth but now identifies as a man. He and his wife, Jo, who is also a minister, appeared in a video clip for Living in Love and Faith that called for improving the participation of LGBTQ people in the Church of England. Reverend Alex Clare-Young, a transgender Christian minister who appeared in a film promoting more LGBTQ tolerance in the church has reported an evangelical Christian over an alleged hate crime The video also contained a message from the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. But the film also attracted the response of Ben John, an evangelical Christian from the conservative group Christian Concern, who posted a 15-minute video rant where he described marriage between anyone other than a man and a woman as ‘evil and wickedness’. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Pope Francis kisses the hand of Benedict XVI as he visits… Dutch police chief calls for end to ‘paedophile hunts’ after… Share this article Share While Rev Clare-Young and Jo are not named in the… Read full this story
- Dominic Raab: Minister's female diary secretary under investigation for selling escort services through 'sugar daddy' website
- Woman shot dead in Louisiana motel becomes seventh transgender woman killed in US this year
- Video of Bolingo the gorilla doing handstands in a zoo branded 'irresponsible'
- Good Friday Agreement: The girl called 'Hope' who was born as the Northern Ireland peace deal was struck
- Grammar school entry test ‘unfair’ for children born in summer
- XXXTentacion suing woman he allegedly hit in video
- Woman who helped dramatically reduce youth murders in Scotland urges London to treat violence as a 'disease'
- Woman guilty of forcing daughter into marriage in Pakistan jailed for four-and-a-half years
- Concerned evangelical Christians ‘to meet with Trump to discuss Stormy Daniels’
- Berlinah Wallace: Woman who threw acid on ex-partner given life sentence
Transgender minister who was born female reports conservative Christian to the police for branding his marriage to a woman 'evil and wicked' have 332 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.