The first victim of the Vienna terror attack has been revealed after it emerged today that Austrian authorities were warned that the terrorist had been trying to buy ammunition across the border in Slovakia. Nexhip Vrenezi, 21, was one of the four people killed by gunman Kujtim Fejzulai, 20, in the Austrian capital on Monday night. Vrenezi, a young Muslim of Albanian descent, was shot four times when he left a pub to have a cigarette on the last night before Austria’s new lockdown rules came into force. Mourners in his hometown Korneuburg 15 miles (25km) away from Vienna came out to pay tribute to the popular man outside the town hall today. Nexhip Vrenezi (pictured), 21, was one of the four people killed by gunman Kujtim Fejzulai, 20, in Vienna, Austria, on Monday night Kujtim Fejzulai, 20, posted the photograph on his Instagram account showing him holding the three weapons he would use in the attack and pledging his allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurashi The vigil came on the same day Austria’s interior minister accused his far-right predecessor of inflicting ‘lasting damage’ to domestic intelligence services at a press conference. The domestic intelligence service ‘BVT suffered lasting… Read full this story
- Matt Hancock reveals Britain will only have 530,000 doses of Oxford's Covid jab next week despite promises of 4million by Jan 1 - as it is approved for use amid hopes UK could inoculate 24m by Easter
- One in FIFTY people now have COVID Boris reveals as UK records another 830 deaths and 60,916 cases - but PM says 1.3million have now been vaccinated and pledges UK CAN get jabs to most vulnerable by mid-February despite fears he is 'over-promising'
- Brexit is DONE! Britain FINALLY breaks free of EU rules - with Dover lying deserted on the stroke of 11pm amid warnings of queues and shortages ahead
- Don't get over-excited! Boris warns many areas of UK are going into TOUGHER lockdown Tiers after Dec 2 and Christmas is the season to be 'jolly careful' - but says Easter is target for normality after Oxford vaccine breakthrough
- 2020: The Year Radical Islamic Terror Resurged, Despite Pandemic and Lockdowns
- Smiling mosque massacre shooter makes a white supremacist sign with his hand as he is charged with murder after 50 people lost their lives in New Zealand's worst terror attack - and man arrives at court 'armed with knife to stab the accused'
- Beheading Of French Teacher And Nice Church Terror Attack Linked, Officials Say
- Joe Biden says 'that's one of the few things we agree on' after Donald Trump snubs his inauguration but says he would be 'honored' if Mike Pence comes and says it's up to Congress to decide on impeachment
- Donald Trump says the national guard is 'ready' to go in to 'out of control' New York as looters ransack stores again - but 8pm curfew curbs the worst of chaos on fifth night of unrest
- House Will Move to Impeach Trump: Live Updates
Pictured: Muslim shot dead against a wall by Vienna Islamist as it’s revealed Austrian authorities were warned that the terrorist had been trying to buy ammunition but IGNORED the threat have 480 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.