With most people in the marketing industry suffering a decline in income this year because of the outbreak, Nguyen Bich Ngoc of Hanoi, who works for a marketing company, began to sell clothes online.The 26-year old started selling dresses, pajamas and shirts on her Facebook account two months ago while still keeping her day job. As most of the business happened online, she could juggle the two jobs without difficulty.”I was able to add VND8 million ($346) to my monthly income, which is the same I earn at the company.” By partnering with a fashion store in the capital, she did not have to make a big investment on inventory. Instead, she visits the store to take pictures of clothes she thinks are attractive, posts them online and takes orders with customers. “I make on average two sales a day and up to seven on weekends. If I spend more time on this job, those numbers will surely increase.” Tran Thuy Duong, 24, also of Hanoi started an online business in the second quarter of this year, selling cheesecakes on social media and e-commerce platforms. “I started out baking for friends and family members, but word got around and people… Read full this story
- New Hampshire approves online sci-fi literature university
- 10cc/Godley & Creme Legend Kevin Godley Creates New Videos For 10cc Concerts
- Lexington Community Corrections Has a New Breed of Employee
- Laura Ingraham Guest Says Trans People Will 'Destroy' Gender Norms to Create 'New Species'—'Human and Part Machine'
- Beyoncé is partnering with Adidas to create new shoes and apparel and relaunch athleisure brand Ivy Park
- Here’s what New Orleanians are saying about creating new monuments
- Enerkon Solar International Inc (ENKS OTC PINK) Creates New Tech R&D Division with specialized departments
- Bill Creating New Tourism Office Heads to Governor
- Legislation looks to create New Mexico Office of Outdoor Recreation
- $3M Gift to Create New IU Institute
Pandemic creates new breed of young online entrepreneurs have 314 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.