Mirae Asset and Naver will inject $37 million in a warehouse in Bac Ninh Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund, a joint fund launched by Mirae Asset and Naver, bought the warehouse in the Southeast Asian country in partnership with another Korean financial firm Shinhan Investment Corporation in late September, the companies said on Monday. Located in LogisValley logistics hub in Bac Ninh, northeast of Vietnam’s capital, Hanoi, the warehouse has cold storages used for storing fresh and frozen food products. The warehouse is reserved for cold chain service of Vincommerce, the supermarket chain operator under Vietnamese retail giant Masan Group. Vietnam has been emerging as the post-China logistics hub in Asia with high growth potential, said Koh Joon-ho, Mirae Asset Daewoo official who has led the latest warehouse acquisition project. Mirae Asset-Naver Asia Growth Fund was created in 2018 for investments in emerging Asian economies, with a focus on e-commerce, healthcare, logistics, and other promising sectors. The joint growth fund has been actively investing in logistics services in Vietnam. It made its first investment in another warehouse in Vietnam in 2018 and is hunting for more in the Southeast Asian country.
- European bank invests 70 million euros in Turkish-run marina chain
- Thieves Jump on Cobalt Craze With $10 Million Warehouse Heist
- J&J Ordered to Pay $37 Million Over Banker's Talc Cancer Claims
- UPS To Invest $220 Million In Louisville Maintenance Hangar
- Trump to invest £150 million in Scottish golf resort
- Google to invest $550 million in Alibaba rival JD.com
- Indian Tycoons Offer to Invest $192 Million in Hospital Chain
- EU to invest €100 million for energy efficient homes in Germany
- Hershey to Invest $500 Million in Making More Sustainable Kisses
- Three new schools set to be built as council invest £58 million in education
Mirae Asset-Naver fund invests $37 million in warehouse in Vietnam have 276 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.