Nation Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19 The Saigon Times Saturday, Nov 21, 2020,20:19 (GMT+7) Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19The Saigon Times A special quarantine zone at a hospital – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH HCMC – A 38-year-old man returning from Germany has tested positive for Covid-19, taking Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally to 1,306 as of this evening, November 21, the Ministry of Health reported. The patient, residing in District 3, HCMC, came back to Vietnam on flight VN5036 on November 19 and was transported to a quarantine center in Quang Ninh Province after arriving at the Van Don International Airport. The patient is currently under treatment at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases. Up to now, 1,142 Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have fully recovered. Among the active cases, 25 people have tested negative for Covid-19 one to three times, according to the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control. More than 15,000 people who came back from pandemic-hit countries or had close contact with Covid-19 patients are being quarantined at hospitals, quarantine centers or at home. Share with your friends:
- Positive Attitude - Energize Your Life
- Twenty Interesting Tidbits about Germany
- Best Sexual Position for Deep Penetration & Ultimate Satisfaction
- Positive Thinking - How To Smile In The Face Of Illness, Old Age And Death
- James Allen's As a Man Thinketh - Wisdom from the Classic "As a Man Thinketh"
- 3 of the Best Kama Sutra Positions That Can Make Your Partner Craves for More!
- 50 Great Ways to Maintain a Super Positive Focus
- Positive Attitude Tips
- Positive, Neutral and Negative Gearing
- The Power of Positive Thinking: Unlimited Possibilities
Man returning from Germany positive for Covid-19 have 256 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.