Note sent to municipal commissioners, divisional commissioners and district collectors does not mention testing, radiology staff. The state health department has circulated a note to all municipal commissioners, divisional commissioners and district collectors, asking them to create a database of healthcare workers who will get first preference for a Covid-19 vaccine, whenever it arrives. The note sent by Pradeep Vyas, principal secretary of the health department, in late October said the ministry of health and family welfare has started preparing for the introduction of a Covid-19 vaccine. As a part of this exercise, it needs a database of healthcare workers in a prescribed template. Details of all healthcare workers must be collated and divided into sets of 1,000 before being mailed to the collector, the note said. The district collector will be the nodal officer for this exercise and will be supported by the municipal commissioners and civil surgeons. Untitled Carousel Govt readying list of frontline workers for Covid-19 vaccine8,000 employees from KEM and Sion have already registered their names for vaccination expected by Jan. Healthcare facilities, the note stated, include state hospitals, civic hospitals, medical colleges, superspeciality hospitals, community health centres, health and wellness centres, clinics, dispensaries, tribal health… Read full this story
- Health secretary's 'plan for mandatory child vaccinations' sparks anti-vax fury as parents brand move 'like Nazi Germany'
- ASK THE GP: Is there anything that can cure my mother's back pain? Dr Martin Scurr answers your health questions
- Myths Fuel Dangerous Decisions to Not Vaccinate Children
- Congress leaders call on Raut in hospital to ‘enquire after health’
- Breaking Culture In Our Language Around Mental Health
- Congo arrests former health minister for alleged misuse of Ebola funds
- As Ebola outbreak rages, plan to test second vaccine sparks debate
- France most skeptical about science and vaccines, global survey finds
- The Women Educating the Middle East About Sexual Health
- Alcohol & Heart Health: New Study Untangles the Effects
Maharashtra health dept asks for database of health workers for COVID-19 vaccine have 308 words, post on mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.