The Grand Manhattan, a complex with luxury condos and a hotel at the centre of District 1. District 1 has always been the beating heart of HCM City since the day it was created by merging Districts 1 and 2 in 1976. It is the city’s, and the southern region’s, economic, financial, art and culture, administrative, and diplomatic hub. With its hectic financial, services and banking activities all around the year, District 1 is considered Viet Nam’s Manhattan (of New York), the world’s busiest financial centre. Inspired by Manhattan, property developer Novaland Group, decided to build The Grand Manhattan in District 1, a luxury condo and hotel complex situated at the corner of two streets, Co Giang and Co Bac. When building it, Novaland sought to make it a new symbol of construction that will be enshrined forever in the city’s history. People living in the complex can quickly go to the most famous market in the city, Ben Thanh, to try the best of Sai Gon’s foods. It will also just take them a few minutes to reach the Art Museum, which is housed in the former residence of the famous real-esate moghul, Hua Bon Hoa, who was one… Read full this story
- Food fair to be held in District 5 this weekend
- Sai Pallavi’s first look from Sekhar Kammula directorial film to be unveiled on Sankranti?
- Aurangabad MP seeks kabaddi training centre for boys at SAI
- Excavation of ancient ship in Dung Quat Harbour halted
- PV Sindhu, Srikanth continue fine run; Sai Praneeth edges past Sameer at Yonex-Sunrise India Open 2019
- Benin: The ancient kingdom of warriors
- Ancient Greece, the Middle East and an ancient cultural internet
- Hai Phong fills excavation holes to preserve ancient stakes
- Malaysia Masters: PV Sindhu, Saina Nehwal look to begin 2020 on a high
- Hoi An ancient streets: top destination facing overload risk
Looking for ancient Sai Gon in District 1 have 300 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.