After a long time of waiting, the Trung Luong-My Thuan expressway will be put into service in last months of 2020 to serve travel demand in Tet holidays ( the Lunar New Year). In the West of the Mekong Delta region, the Lo Te- Rach Soi road was open to traffic to help reducing the travel time between Vam Cong Bridge in the Mekong Delta City of Can Tho and Rach Gia Town in Kien Giang Province from 2 hours to 50 minutes. Director of BOT Company of the highway Nguyen Tan Dong said more than 1,500 workers take turns to work on the highway relentlessly. Generally, the work progress meet scheduling requirements for overall project. The highway will be open to traffic in Tet holidays to curb serious traffic congestions in the National Highway 1 through Tien Giang Province. Owner of a transportation company in Can Tho Nguyen Anh Men said transportation firm owners have longed for the construction of the highway . According to owner Men, without the highway, it takes 3.5 hours to travel in a distance 170 kilometers from Can Tho to Ho Chi Minh City. However, the distance between two cities will be shortened by… Read full this story
- New York May Get Speed Cameras to Ensure City Traffic Remains Maddeningly Slow
- Dense Soil Conditions Delay Opening Of The Replacement Lacamas Creek Bridge
- Fiber Optic Work Could Cause Traffic Delays In South Windsor
- New Entrance To PIE Airport Opens Overnight
- Traffic chaos at German-Polish border a threat to local supply chains?
- Tet travel rush has Saigon traffic in a jam
- HCMC to start massive traffic construction projects this year
- Parking, traffic to be manageable at arena, report says
- Queensland border restrictions to stem coronavirus cause traffic chaos near Gold Coast
- Confusion over Boris Johnson's promise that schools will stay open for children of 'key workers' such as NHS staff and delivery drivers - as families are told it will only apply if BOTH parents qualify
Highways open to traffic, Mekong Delta expects no more traffic jams have 313 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at November 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.