The Merit Award is based on companies that show outstanding sustainability practices, including economic impact, supporting the health of communities, and efforts to protect the environment. Holly Bostock, Corporate Affairs Director at Heineken Vietnam, describes that the brewer’s approach to business is to “always bring prosperity to Vietnam through our sustainability practices, which are embedded in the business. Our value chain includes everyone from distributors to restaurant owners, and it’s important that everything we do has a positive impact economically, socially, and environmentally.” Holly Bostock, Corporate Affairs Director at Heineken Vietnam, receives merit award Heineken Vietnam’s economic impact is extensive, supporting 212,000 jobs through its entire value chain and contributing nearly 1% of Vietnam’s GDP. Heineken Vietnam was also recently listed among the top 5 tax contributors in Vietnam. To support the health of communities, earlier this year, Heineken Vietnam donated 12 billion VND and 22,000 masks via Bia Viet and Larue brands to Covid-19 relief funds to serve the most vulnerable locations across Vietnam. Many shops, especially bars and restaurants nationwide, were forced to close due to social distancing regulations, which caused some to close permanently. In response to the market climate, the company launched an internal program, ‘Join… Read full this story
- Late Bondan Winarno receives award at Ubud Food Festival
- Brave Vietnam stands up to Beijing: Inquirer contributor
- SM Supermalls bags Marketing Company of the Year at 2018 Agora Awards
- Belgian lower house backs expanded ties with Vietnam
- Digitalization brings prosperity for all
- STB wins Philippine Quill merit award
- A tale of two countries: PH and Vietnam
- US-China trade war to help or hurt Vietnam’s economy?
- Iqbaal Ramadhan gets award in Macau
- PM Lee to receive World Statesman Award by US interfaith group
Heineken Vietnam receives merit award for sustainability practices - brings prosperity to Vietnam have 278 words, post on ven.vn at November 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.