Branding and competitiveness improvement As the cradle of late-maturity longan, Dai Thanh Commune in Hanoi’s Quoc Oai District has more than 115ha of longan under harvest. Dai Thanh is home to centuries-old late-maturity longan tree in Vietnam. Previously, each household in Dai Thanh grew several late-maturity longan trees catering for their family needs and did not focus on productivity and quality improvement. Since 2012, late-maturity longan has become a prioritized variety under Hanoi’s special produce development project, and most households in Dai Thanh have been implementing a high-quality longan cultivation model. In 2013, the Ministry of Science and Technology’s Intellectual Property Office of Vietnam granted late-maturity longan grown in Dai Thanh the Dai Thanh Quoc Oai agricultural collective trademark. Since then, Dai Thanh late-maturity longan has been exported to a number of countries and sold in supermarkets and safe farm produce stores in Hanoi. As a special farm produce of Hanoi and a strategic crop of Quoc Oai District, late-maturity longan has helped improve incomes of many farmer households in the region. According to the Hanoi Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, more than 500ha of late-maturity longan is grown in Hanoi, mainly in Hoai Duc and Quoc Oai districts…. Read full this story
- My Tortured Relationship With Pigs—And What I Learned When I Stopped Eating Factory Farmed Pork
- Millennials launch “Tour Against Cruelty” to demand more humane treatment of factory farm chickens
- Community Farms and You
- How Filthy Farms Contaminate Your Organic Chicken
- HELP NEEDED: Azure Organic Farm in Oregon about to be forcibly mass poisoned with glyphosate by the county government
- An Introduction to Organic Farming (And Why We Should Support It)
- Is Organic Produce Actually a Waste of Money?
- How to wash the pesticide from produce
- There Is A Magical Farm In Sweden Where The Pumpkins Are Bigger Than Boulders
- No urban farming allowed in Muskegon, Michigan
Hanoi boosts farm produce branding have 305 words, post on ven.vn at November 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.