Phan Nam Tran, director of human resources, Friesland Campina Viet Nam, (middle) receives the Women’s Empowerment Principles Awards from UN Women and the European Union on November 26 for the company’s achievements in creating a gender-responsive marketplace and gender-inclusive workplace Photo Courtesy of Friesland Campina HCM CITY— UN Women and the European Union have given the Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Award to Friesland Campina Viet Nam for its commitment to and achieving a gender-responsive marketplace and gender-inclusive workplace. The awards were given for the first time in the Asia-Pacific region. Friesland Campina (owner of Dutch Lady, Friso, Fristi, Yomost and other brands) was one of nine companies in Viet Nam to win the award. The awards were organised through the European Union-funded WeEmpowerAsia programme carried out by UN Women in co-operation with the Viet Nam Women Entrepreneurs Council under the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry to encourage and recognise efforts by companies to implement programmes and activities for gender equality and women’s empowerment. Phan Nam Tran, director of human resources at Friesland, said: “At Friesland Campina Viet Nam, empowerment of women and gender equality are given priority in the development of human resources. Fifty per cent of the company’s managers and a third of its board of directors… Read full this story
- HelpAge International in Viet Nam wins the first HAPI’s grand prize
- HelpAge International in Việt Nam wins the first HAPI’s grand prize
- Photos of Viet Nam on display in Moscow
- Viet Nam Women’s Union, King Coffee to help women set up businesses
- Viet Nam to take opportunities from green energy
- Viet Nam a rising star in gloomy global economy: WB
- COVID-19 fighter: Don’t miss out with Viet Nam News’ new app!
- Standard Chartered Bank forecasts Viet Nam’s 2020 growth at 3%
- Sacombank signs deal with Viet Nam Young Entrepreneurs Association
- India looks to boost cotton exports to Viet Nam
Friesland Campina Viet Nam wins Women’s Empowerment Principles (WEPs) Awards have 313 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.