Nation Former Hanoi chairman to stand trial next month The Saigon Times Monday, Nov 30, 2020,19:05 (GMT+7) Former Hanoi chairman to stand trial next monthThe Saigon Times Nguyen Duc Chung while serving as Hanoi City chairman – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Former Hanoi chairman Nguyen Duc Chung and his three accomplices will attend a closed court hearing on December 11 over appropriating the State’s secret files, the Vietnam News Agency reported. The former city leader and his accomplices, including Nguyen Hoang Trung, Chung’s driver; Nguyen Anh Ngoc, former deputy head of the editorial department at the Hanoi People’s Committee and Pham Quang Dung, a former official of the anti-corruption police department, were detained in July for appropriating the State’s secret files. The State secrets are related to Bui Quang Huy, general director of Hanoi-based Nhat Cuong Trading and Services Co., Ltd or Nhat Cuong Mobile, who has fled after being charged with trading in smuggled mobile phones and electronic devices. Between July 2019 and June 2020, following Chung’s request, Dung appropriated nine State secret files and sent six of them to Chung. Meanwhile, Trung and Ngoc printed and edited three of the State’s secret files for the former Hanoi chairman. Chung was also involved… Read full this story
- Grant Taylor found incompetent to stand trial
- Maine girl, 11, charged in death of infant, not fit to stand trial, judge rules
- Jimmy (Superfly) Snuka to attend WrestleCon despite being found mentally unfit to stand trial
- Murder suspect found ‘incompetent’ to stand trial
- 'Dark Knight' shooter James Holmes will stand trial for multiple counts of murder, attempted murder: judge
- Girls Found Competent to Stand Trial for Brutal 'Slenderman' Stabbings
- Suspected cop killer ruled not competent to stand trial
- Lamar Odom unlikely to face cocaine possession charges, may not be fit to stand trial: report
- Police never found Baby Janna. Now, her father is standing trial for murder.
- Ex-Cuomo aide to stand trial Oct. 30
Former Hanoi chairman to stand trial next month have 311 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.