Nation Five new imported Covid-19 cases reported The Saigon Times Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020,18:40 (GMT+7) Five new imported Covid-19 cases reportedThe Saigon Times A special Covid-19 quarantine zone at a hospital. Vietnam’s Covid-19 tally rose to 1,321 on November 25 – PHOTO: MINISTRY OF HEALTH HCMC – The Ministry of Health has confirmed five new imported Covid-19 cases, including three Vietnamese men and one Indian and one Korean expert, taking the country’s tally to 1,321 this evening, November 25. Two of the Vietnamese men, aged 57 and 24, returned to Vietnam from South Korea on flight VN431 on November 23 and were put under quarantine after arriving at the Danang International Airport. The patients are being treated at Danang Lung Hospital. The other Vietnamese patient is a 33-year-old man residing in Phu Thien District in the Central Highlands province of Gia Lai. He came back to Vietnam from France on flight VN5010 on November 11 and was taken to a quarantine center after arriving at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in HCMC. He is currently under treatment at the medical center of Long Dien District, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province. Three other passengers on this flight had earlier tested positive for Covid-19. The 37-year-old… Read full this story
- Brexit: Hard border would bring new wave of violence, says report
- New York Times appeal for reports of petty crime backfires on Twitter
- Interior Minister Spasovski says There are new Developments in Gruevski case
- New Brexit referendum 'harms case against second independence vote'
- Saudi prosecutor demands death penalty for five suspects in Khashoggi case, reports state news agency
- Four new potholes a day being reported by South Tyneside as council struggles
- Greene King sets out new programme for recruitment with report
- Residents don't want new flood defences in case they 'ruin the view'
- New Year 2018-19 supermarket opening times in Scunthorpe
- Meghan Markle and New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern reportedly met up again at Kensington Palace
Five new imported Covid-19 cases reported have 305 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.