Melia Hanoi is offering a spectacular holiday spread Beautifully located in the heart of Vietnam’s capital, Melia Hanoi welcomes all who are looking for splendid accommodation, first-class facilities, and warm service. Luxurious rooms and a wide array of facilities, from a state-of-the-art business centre to an outdoor swimming pool, make the hotel a perfect choice for business or leisure. Melia Hanoi also offers diners a world of culinary delights to explore, from the international themed buffets of El Patio to the local flavours of El Oriental. Explore three packages, including: Christmas Eve Dinner on December 24 and Christmas Day Lunch on December 25 from VND1.9 million ($82) per adult or take part at the New Year’s Eve Dinner on December 31 from VND2.1 million ($91) per adult. Enjoy a wide selection of premium imported seafood, fresh sushi, and sashimi, traditional holiday treats, live grill bar, and free flow of sparkling wine, beer and soft drinks. Live music performance and kids playground available. By Thai An
- Auto Inc reflects a mixed bag of sales, pins hope on festive season
- Nutritionist’s View On Managing Your Health During The Festival Season
- Honda Announces ‘Super 6’ Offers Ahead Of Festive Season: Discount On Activa 6G & CB Shine Offerings
- Covid-19: My dilemma in the festive season, writes Karan Thapar
- Over 50,000 kirana stores onboard Flipkart for festive season
- Audi India business back on track, sees heightened demand in festive season
- Gemopai Electric Scooters Discounts For October 2020: Festive Season Benefits Up To Rs 5,500
- Kamdhenu Paints targets festive season with social media campaign
- This week in Auto: Festive season brings some cheer to two-wheeler majors, but is it time yet to celebrate?
- Amazon India says sellers keen to invest in hiring, marketing for festive season
Festive season at Melia Hanoi have 277 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.