The Fansipan Mountain Marathon 2020 marked the tenth edition of the event, which was first held in 2010 to celebrate the 1000th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi. The race was jointly held by the Lao Cai Provincial People's Committee, the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Hoang Lien National Park, Sapa Tourism Association, and Ly A Sang Travel Company, with the sponsorship of Sun World Fansipan Legend Tourist Complex. Running through jungle More than 200 runners from over 20 running and trekking clubs across the country participated in the event, who raced 11.5 kilometres from Bac (Silver) Waterfall to the peak of Fansipan Mountain. The weather was favourable for racers on the running day as the temperature was not too cold and it was only a little bit foggy in the early morning. The fog was quickly swept away and sunlight lit up the green space of the Hoang Lien mountain range, making the trail more scenic and inspiring for runners. Le Lenh Thuc and Ha Thi Hau, two winners of the event Le Lenh Thuc triumphed in the men's category after clocking a time of 2:06, while Ha Thi Hau, who reached the finish line 10 minutes… Read full this story
- Best travel experiences in Vietnam voted on by bloggers world wide
- Traveller's diary: From Kentucky Derby Festival to Baisakhi
- Adventurists prefer challenging travel off the beaten path
- Williams fears prize fund hit if F1 races lost
- Retired doctor bottles it on the million pound question but walks away with £500,000 on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire – so would YOU have known the answer about historic motor races?
- Outdoors again at last: a first real walk, run and cycle as lockdown eases
- All mapped out
- Sporty lessons from banker-cum-scientist
- Four special Kiwi athletes on the frontline in the battle against Covid-19
- In the footsteps of Ernest Shackleton
Fansipan Mountain Marathon: not simply a race but an awesome travel experience too have 299 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at November 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.