EuroCham’s Whitebook 2011 has talked up the challenges facing Vietnam’s business environment The demands follow EuroCham’s release of its “Whitebook 2011 of Trade/Investment Issues and Recommendations” in a press conference in Hanoi last week. At the press conference, EuroCham representatives appreciated Vietnam’s achievements in 2010, but also raised concerns about the unsolved problems and challenges ahead. Since its establishment with only 60 members in 1998, EuroCham has grown to represent more than 750 European businesses, counting among its supporters many of the world’s leading enterprises. EuroCham said in its Whitebook 2011 that Vietnam had made good progress during 2010. On a Alain Cany, EuroCham chairman I am very pleased to present our third edition of EuroCham’s White Book on Trade Issues and Recommendations. We believe that now is the right time for Vietnam to concentrate on strategic key issues to further increase Vietnam’s competitiveness, such as upgrading the quality of Vietnam’s labour force, improving infrastructure and energy supplies, encouraging sustainable PPP programmes and continuing regulatory and administrative reforms. Moreover, structural reforms to increase the efficiency of its economy must remain high on Vietnam’s agenda, in particular with regards to further equitising the state-owned enterprises. We hope that like the prior… Read full this story
- Huge Call of Duty update out TODAY – with major Warzone changes and two new maps
- ‘We can’t go back to normal’: how will coronavirus change the world?
- Can a group of scientists in California end the war on climate change?
- Coronavirus in Australia: China changes iron ore import rules in escalation of trade war over COVID-19 inquiry call
- McConnell calls House Democrats' remote voting a 'scheme' that plays 'games with the Constitution'
- Academics push for climate change to be included as an official cause of DEATH for bushfire victims
- The sun is experiencing a less active phase called 'solar minimum,' but it won't cause an ice age
- ‘We Can And Must Do More’: NFL Owners Make Changes To Rooney Rule To Enhance Diversity On Many Levels
- Gordon Chang: Trump Has Authority to Block State Pension Funds from Investing in China
- Young climate activists call for EU to radically reform farming sector
EuroCham calls for change have 354 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.