China has warned the UK and its allies from the ‘Five Eyes’ alliance to ‘be careful not to get their eyes jabbed and blinded’ after the group demanded Beijing end its crackdown on Hong Kong. Britain and its four allies – US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand – criticised China for allegedly silencing dissent in the Asian financial hub in violation of the country’s international obligations. ‘No matter they have five eyes or 10 eyes, as long as they dare to harm China’s sovereignty, security and development interests, [they should] be careful not to get their eyes jabbed and blinded,’ the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned today. Zhao Lijian (pictured on Tuesday), a spokesperson of China’s foreign ministry, defended Hong Kong’s decision to expel the pro-democracy lawmakers on Thursday. He also warned the UK and its allies from the ‘Five Eyes’ alliance to ‘be careful not to get their eyes jabbed and blinded’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘SAGE was put on a pedestal… but their models clearly… ‘The era of retreat is over!’ Boris Johnson will announce… China says Covid-19 study CLEARS it of any blame after… Authoritarian, elitist, anti-motorist.. and eye-wateringly… Share this article Share 89 shares A statement… Read full this story
- Hong Kong protests: envoy says China has 'power to quell unrest'
- Hong Kong protesters appeal to Trump for help
- Donald Trump: Hong Kong crackdown would hurt China trade deal
- Long road to democracy for Hong Kong
- Hong Kong — Extradition bill withdrawal fails to pacify protesters
- Theresa May looks to China for post-Brexit future
- Bolton Accuses Russia of Stealing US Tech, Gets Tough on China, Gives Flaccid Support to Venezuela
- Hong Kong: Thousands of protesters demand 'real autonomy'
- Hong Kong protests: China holds exercises near border
- Hong Kong protesters trap leader for hours in stadium after 'open dialogue'
China warns the UK and its 'Five Eyes' allies to 'be careful not to get their eyes jabbed and blinded' after they demanded Beijing end its crackdown on Hong Kong have 293 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 19, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.