The agriculture sector has aimed for USD40bn in export revenue for 2020 despite various difficulties because of Covid-19 and natural disasters. Agriculture sector targets USD40bn export revenues Head of the Department of Agro-Processing and Market Development Nguyen Quoc Toan said that the sector had been badly affected by Covid-19 so maintaining an export growth would already be considered a success. Agriculture export revenue reached USD30.05bn in the first nine months, an increase of 1.6% compared to the same period last year. As of now, eight agriculture products have recorded over USD1bn in export value and six products have USD2bn export value. Do Hao Nam, vice head of Vietnam Food Association, said that Vietnam had exported 4.8 million tonnes of rice worth over USD2.4bn, a decrease of 0.8% in volume but an 11.8% increase in value. The EVFTA is also bringing many opportunities. Vietnam’s export of wood and wood products brought back USD8.48bn in the first nine months, an increase of 12.4% compared to the last period last year. According to the chairman of Timber and Forest Products Association Do Xuan Loc, the sector will have more achievement with the EVFTA since timber and wood products are one of the key… Read full this story
- What’s Really in the Deal Trump Announced With China
- What’s Really in the Trade Deal Trump Announced With China
- The Challenges Of Fair - Equitable Trade In Indonesia
- Ruined Rural Economy - Doomed Farmers Part 9
- Poor English - A Threat to the Philippine Call Centers?
- Turkey - 7th Heaven
- Indian BPO - Coming of Age
- Property Investment In Turkey - Bargains To Be Had
- The Promotion of Foreign Investments - A Strategy for Sustainable Economic Development
Agriculture sector targets USD40bn export revenues have 278 words, post on dtinews.vn at November 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.