Manchester City – Liverpool was a classic Premier League encounter, especially in the first half, as the two title favorites did battle at the Etihad Stadium. [ MORE: Player ratings out of 10 ] Mohamed Salah scored an early penalty kick but Gabriel Jesus equalized before Kevin de Bruyne put a penalty wide. It was a classic Pep Guardiola v. Jurgen Klopp battle, as the end-to-end encounter saw two completely different styles of play take center stage. Klopp will be a lot happier with the point than Guardiola, as his team are five points ahead of City, although they have played a game more. [ MORE: How to watch PL in the USA ] Here’s a look at what we learned from Manchester City – Liverpool. Premier League news Klopp, Guardiola join chorus wanting five subs after Man City – Liverpool Arsenal – Aston Villa: How to watch, team news, start time, odds, prediction Man City, Liverpool split rain-soaked spoils Liverpool’s aggressive formation flummoxed Man City Klopp wanted to squeeze both Roberto Firmino and Diogo Jota in his starting lineup so he changed his formation. Klopp never changes his formation. He switched from a 4-3-3 to what was essentially a 4-2-4… Read full this story
- Manchester City news and transfers RECAP
- Arsenal draw is a learning curve for Liverpool, says James Milner
- Liverpool are 'best team in England and in Europe' - Man City's Rodri
- Juventus show why they hired Sarri in beating Inter. PLUS: Are Man City in crisis?
- Vincent Kompany asked about new Man City contract
- Juventus showed why it hired Sarri in beating Inter; Plus: Is Man City in crisis?
- Jurgen Klopp on Man City advantage he's choosing to ignore
- Manchester United beat Man City as favourites for Jadon Sancho move
- Pep Guardiola reveals the key behind continued Man City success
- Rodri exclusive: On playing for Guardiola, Man City's title hopes, comparing La Liga vs. Premier League
3 things we learned: Manchester City – Liverpool have 308 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at November 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.