Magic Johnson will hit the campaign trail to support Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden this weekend. The five-time NBA champion will travel to Detroit and Lansing, Michigan, for two separate events to support Biden ahead of next month’s presidential election. Johnson has been vocal in his support of Biden and has regularly used his Twitter account to urge his followers to vote on November 3. Johnson has previously criticized President Donald Trump , suggesting the president was “overstepping his stage” when Trump rescinded an invite to the White House for the Golden State Warriors after their 2017 NBA Finals triumph. The president said he had taken the decision after Warriors star Stephen Curry had hesitated to accept the invite after explaining he did not want to celebrate the title with a trip to the White House and suggested Trump lacked leadership. “I don’t know why he feels the need to target certain individuals rather than others,” Curry said on September 22, 2017. “I have an idea of why, but, it’s just kind of beneath, I think, a leader of a country to go [down] that route. It’s not what leaders do.” Curry’s stance over Trump hasn’t changed over the last… Read full this story
- ‘Sleepy’ Joe Biden claims he did ‘everything in my power’ not to sexually harass women as accuser Anita Hill blasts his apology
- Joe Biden lashes out at Trump in first rally as presidential candidate
- Will Joe Biden’s early poll lead be a blessing or a curse?
- Which royals could attend the state banquet held in honour of Donald Trump?
- Michael Cohen to brand Donald Trump a ‘racist conman and cheat’ who KNEW Wikileaks was illegally hacking Hillary Clinton
- Donald Trump blasts his ex-fixer Michael Cohen over ‘lies’ to Congress… but says he told truth about one thing – no Russia collusion
- Robert De Niro brands Donald Trump a ‘wannabe gangster’ and ‘total loser’ in the actor’s latest attack on the US President
- Labour’s Emily Thornberry says Donald Trump is a ‘threat to our world order’ and shouldn’t be granted a UK state visit
- Donald Trump mocks Joe Biden as ‘Sleepy Joe’ and questions his intelligence as he finally enters 2020 race for the White House
- Biden Accuses Trump of 'Undermining' US Political System
Which Sports Stars Back Joe Biden and Donald Trump? have 373 words, post on www.newsweek.com at October 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.