Pictured smiling just weeks before massacring three people at a Catholic church in Nice, this is the face of terrorist killer Brahim Aoussaoui as he entered mainland Europe. The picture was taken by authorities in the Italian port city of Bari, where Aoussaoui was taken ashore on October 8 having spent 20 days in coronavirus quarantine – first on the island of Lampedusa, where he landed on September 20, and then on board quarantine ship Rhapsody. The ship, carrying some 800 migrants, had been moored off the coast of Bari for 15 days where fellow migrants say Aoussaoui spent most of his time on the phone, talking about how he wanted to go to France. As he was taken ashore, Aoussaoui had his photograph taken, along with his name, date of birth, and fingerprints. His records were also checked, but came back clean, according to Italian media. He had no criminal record, had not previously tried to enter Italy, and had not been flagged by security services. The following day, Aoussaoui was informed that he had no legal right to be in Italy, and was handed an order to leave the country within seven days. But, rather than being deported, Aoussaoui was released. It is not… Read full this story
- Venice Carnival to be halted due to coronavirus outbreak as Italy scrambles to contain Covid-19
- German terrorist's nine victims - including pregnant mother - all had migrant backgrounds and 'were shot with a Glock 17 pistol he'd bought legally online', police reveal as they probe whether he had an accomplice
- Italy cancels Venice Carnival in bid to halt spread of virus
- Was this Harry's FINAL engagement as a senior royal? Prince forces a smile as he faces the cameras at Buckingham Palace for Rugby League World Cup draw (but is spared the embarrassment of picking Canada's ball!)
- Concern over coronavirus spread grows with cases jumping in South Korea, Italy and Iran
- London luxury tower block that's home to foreign students is disinfected by hazmat suit-clad workers after Chinese woman becomes the UK's 9th victim of virus
- Embarrassed Palace officials claim Prince Harry NO idea footage of his 'final' engagement as a senior royal would be accompanied by Stone Roses hit with the line 'I'd like to leave the country for month of Sundays'
- Selfless heroes nominated for The Sun’s Military Awards including man who joined Paras after brother killed by Taliban
- 'We have to kill Tutsis wherever they are'
- Pray the defences HOLD! Anxious Britons bunker behind flood barriers while bracing for a MONTH'S rain today... after blockades arrived too late for the thousands left homeless from Storm Dennis deluge
Welcome to Europe: Smiling Tunisian terrorist poses for photo on the day he arrived in Italy on a migrant boat - just a month before he beheaded a woman and killed two more Catholics in church massacre in France have 427 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.