In the evening of October 28, an unprecedented landslide swallowed part of villages in Tra Leng and Tra Van communes in Nam Tra My District, burying nearly 50 local residents. By 10.30am on October 29, 16 people have been found dead. Landslides in the km68 on the National Road No.40B have been already cleared. The rescue and serach force of the Military Region 5 has continued to clean and repair other points with risk of landslide along the road for public transport. A team of miltary officials of the Quang Nam Provincial Border Guard comes to Phuoc Son District on October 29. At the scene of the landslide in Phuoc Son District On the same day, five groups of 200 workers of Dak Mi 2 Hydropower Plant in Phuoc Son District’s Phuoc Cong Commune were isolated due to landslides. The local authorities have been seeking ways to approach the scene to provide food for workers and carry them out of the site. Dak Mi 2 Hydropower Plant in Phuoc Son District’s Phuoc Cong Commune Dak Mi 2 Hydropower Plant in Phuoc Son District’s Phuoc Cong Commune Landslides in the km68 on the National Road No.40B Lieutenant General Nguyen Trong Binh,… Read full this story
- Winter Storm Diego: Over 20 Million People Affected by Snow, Flash Flooding
- Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu to remain closed until Monday after winter storm triggered flash-flood warnings and a mudslide
- Rain helps control California wildfires but could trigger landslides
- Antarctic Winters Trigger Psychological Hibernation so People Can Cope With Isolation and Darkness
- Big storm expected to unleash thunderstorms: 'people may see funnel clouds'
- Richmond casket plant to close in 2019, idling 200 workers
- Indiana casket plant with 200 workers to close in 2019
- Three Dead After Truck Carrying 11 People Flees Border Patrol In High-speed Chase
- Erie County wrongfully convicted 11 people. Now it's owning up.
- New storm triggers evacuations across Southern California
Storm-triggered landslides bury 11 people, isolate 200 workers in Quang Nam have 299 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at October 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.