Korean news agency Yonhap quoted industry sources as saying Lee will depart for Hanoi on October 20 and probably meet Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc to discuss investment plans. He is expected to inspect Samsung's research and development center under construction in Hanoi, as well as the company’s plants there, according to Yonhap. Lee, the de facto leader of Samsung, visited Vietnam in 2018 to inspect the company's key smart phone production lines. He met with Vietnamese government and industry officials during the visit. Samsung runs its largest offshore smartphone production facilities in Vietnam. In September 2020 Samsung announced it will shift its sole TV production factory from China's Tianjin city to Vietnam, Mexico, Hungary, Egypt, and several other potential venues in an effort to make its global production more efficient.
- US Secretary of State to visit Vietnam this week
- Rise to Lead: ERA Realty Network Raises The Bar With Ambitious Expansion Plans Through Its Asia Pacific Network
- Vietnam welcomes expansion of Japanese business activity
- Planning urban industrial facilities to fit new demand
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 14
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 10
- Vietnam bucking the trend in foreign direct investment
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 8
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 4
Samsung executive to visit Vietnam for investment expansion plans have 206 words, post on vov.vn at October 18, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.