The National Assembly Standing Committee approved the rearrangement of communal- and district-level administrative units for the 2019 – 2021 period and the establishment of several urban administrative units for 18 cities and provinces. NA Vice Chairman Uong Chu Luu speaks at the meeting In Binh Duong province, the committee decided to establish Di An and Thuan An cities, and four wards in four communes of Tan Uyen township. Seventeen provinces had the number of their communal-level administrative units reduced, including Cao Bang, Gia Lai, Hau Giang, Lai Chau, Tien Giang, Tay Ninh, Quang Ngai, Yen Bai, Bac Can, Ben Tre, Nam Dinh, Ninh Binh, Quang Nam, Quang Binh, Vinh Long, Vinh Phuc and Hai Phong city. It was the fourth time the NA Standing Committee approved the rearrangement of administrative units of provinces nationwide. Later the same day, the 41st meeting of the NA Standing Committee also wrapped up./. VNA
- House Committee Approves Space Weather Bill
- Senate committee approves FAA nominee over Democrats objections
- Shire Receives Unanimous FDA Advisory Committee Approval Recommendation for Prucalopride
- Italy's Olympic Committee approves first ever triple city Winter Games bid
- Alamo committee moves ahead with plaza makeover during tense meeting
- Synology DiskStation DS918+ review: A perfect four-bay NAS for home or small office
- China hasn’t approved a single new video game for sale in 9 months, and that freeze could continue into 2019
- Network Attached Storage: Everything you need to know about NAS
- Democrats Denounce Kavanaugh Process They Approved for Obama and Kagan
- Synology DS218+ vs. TerraMaster F4-220: Which is the best NAS for your home?
NA Standing Committee approves rearrangement of administrative units have 249 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.