A STEPMUM has been branded a "monster" after she asked for her step-son to be edited out of her family photo. The anonymous mum, asked that her partner's eldest son from a previous marriage was removed from the snap as she wanted one with "just her boys." She had posted the request on Facebook and screenshots of her post have since gone viral after they were shared on Twitter . In the original request, the stepmum had shared the family photo on the group Photoshop Fairy Connection. Captioning the post, she wrote: "Hello! Can anyone remove the centre kid? Willing to cashapp, Venmo or zelle $10. Photographer's permission is included TY!" She shared the exchange she had with the photographer where she explained she'd wanted a snap with "just my boys." WadeCross, who shared the post, tweeted: "The lump in my throat after seeing this will never go away :(" And his followers appeared to be in agreement, dubbing the mum "disgusting" and "shameful." Responding, one tweeted: "How can people be so rotten?" "It’s disgusting that someone would do this" added another. And a third wrote, "This is some cold blooded s*** and I can't believe someone actually agreed to… Read full this story
- Tamara Ecclestone posts festive family snap from Christmas shoot before uploading a cute photo of daughters Sophia and baby Serena sharing a kiss
- Emma Willis shares rare family snap with three kids Isabelle, 11, Ace, 9, and Trixie, four, and husband Matt
- 'I question if a man dressing up as a woman is the same as blackface?' Mrs Brown's Boys star Brendan O'Carroll insists sitcom will NEVER be driven off-air by political correctness
- 'A rare photo of us': Tamara Ecclestone shares lovely snap with husband Jay Rutland in Dubai along with sweet pictures of their two daughters
- One strike and you're out: Police are told to fine Covid rule-breakers after just ONE verbal warning as three officers arrest a woman 'for sitting on a bench' and another is surrounded for 'leaving her house more than once'
- 'Hold your bubble close!' The Beckhams share family pyjama snap while Rochelle Humes cuddles son Blake as they lead the stars celebrating a very 'different' Christmas
- Zayn Malik’s sister’s new husband is ‘jobless failed double-glazing salesman & part of family from hell’
- Pictured: Boy, 13, who died after being 'stabbed in the neck' at Reading beauty spot near his £700,000 family home as four boys and girl, aged 13 and 14, are quizzed over murder plot
- Kate Ferdinand returns to social media for the first time since giving birth to her baby boy as she celebrates her pal's birthday in gushing post
- Pregnant Binky Felstead confirms she is having a BOY as she bursts a balloon filled with blue confetti in heartwarming gender reveal video
‘Monster’ stepmum slammed for asking for her stepson to be edited OUT of family snap so she has one with just ‘her boys’ have 479 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.