Workers process meat at the MEATDeli Saigon plant in Duc Hoa district, Long An province (Photo: https://tuoitrenews.vn/) Long An (VNS/VNA) — Masan MEATLife, a subsidiary of Masan Group, commissioned the 1.8 trillion VND (77.6 million USD) MEATDeli Saigon Meat Processing Complex in the Mekong delta province of Long An on October 3. It also announced it would enter the poultry meat market by buying a 51 percent stake in 3F VIET Joint Stock Company, a leading player in the industry, for 613 billion VND. The factory inauguration was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh and Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong, among others. Masan MEATLife CEO Pham Trung Lam said the inauguration of MEATDeli Saigon Complex and entering the poultry meat market through investment in 3F VIET are a part of his company’s vision to transform into a pure FMCG company. “With the completion of these strategic milestones, we expect to bring breakthrough value to consumers in a much more scalable fashion and develop power brands. Our mission is to supply fresh, safe, affordable, and traceable meat products to each and every Vietnamese consumer,” he said. Situated in the Tan Duc Industrial Park in Duc… Read full this story
- What is considered red meat, is it bad for you and what is the link to bowel cancer?
- Fears meat processors could move live cattle to UK plants under no-deal Brexit
- Maria Sharapova withdraws from Miami Open after undergoing shoulder surgery
- UiPath valued at USD 7 billion following new funding round
- UiPath may soon become most valuable startup in AI with possible USD 7 bn valuation [Business Insider]
- Experts warn of bowel cancer risk posed by meats
- Hundreds of jobs at risk at meat plant
- UiPath opens new offices in Italy and Greece
- Eating 200g of meat a day may raise your risk of an early death by 23%
- New bowel cancer warning over bacon and red meat
Masan MEATLife opens 77.6m USD meat processing complex have 311 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.