No new COVID-19 cases recorded on September 10 morning Vietnam recorded no new COVID-19 infections over the past 12 hours, keeping the total cases at 1,059 as of 6:00am of September 10, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. A doctor in a qurantine facility in Khanh Hoa is giving health check-up to people who are under quarantine (Photo: VNA) So far, Vietnam has 691 locally-transmitted cases, 551 of whom are related to Da Nang since the pandemic broke in the central city on July 25. As many as 890 patients have been fully recovered. Meanwhile, 169 patients are receiving treatment in health care facilities, 16 of them have been tested negative with the virus once and 13 twice and 21 others thrice. Seven COVID-19 patients are on critical conditions with high risk of death. The country has so far reported 35 COVID-19 related deaths, the majority of the cases were the elderly with severe disease such as end-stage chronic kidney failure, cancer, sepsis and diabetes. As many as 36,126 people nationwide who had close contact with patients or entered from pandemic-hit areas are under quarantine, 621 of them are in hospitals, 15,874 in other establishments… Read full this story
- Vietnam suffers the most offline cyber attacks in all Southeast Asia
- Hanoi FC among Southeast Asia's best
- Coronavirus in Vietnam: 12 confirmed cases, more tests underway
- Vietnam named Asia’s leading culinary destination for the first time
- Travel Industry Swept by Wave of Cancellations to Southeast Asia
- How has the coronavirus affected Vietnam’s businesses?
- Seventh patient recovers from coronavirus in Vietnam
- Novel coronavirus has Vietnam families hunting daycare
- Thirteenth person infected with coronavirus in Vietnam
- JICA offers emergency assistance to combat coronavirus in Vietnam
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia September 10 have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.