Brits considering a holiday to Jersey next summer will have even more choice of flights courtesy of Jet2.com. The airline already offers a summer route from Leeds Bradford, but for 2021 it’s adding FIVE extra UK airports to the schedule. From May through to September there will be routes operating from Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester, Newcastle and London Stansted. Meanwhile, Jet2holidays will also offer packages to the Channel Islands, with the new flight options included. You can already book the flights on Jet.com and the packages on Jet2holidays.com. When we took a look, there were fares available from £96 each way. Never been to the island before? We’ve previously teamed up with Visit Jersey to create a guide on the island’s best things to see and do from historic landmarks and beautiful scenery, to the best local food you’ll want to try on while you’re there. Never been to the island before? We’ve previously teamed up with Visit Jersey to create a guide on the island’s best things to see and do from historic landmarks and beautiful scenery, to the best local food you’ll want to try on while you’re there. Amanda Burns, CEO at Visit Jersey, said: “This is… Read full this story
- UK airports charging Christmas travellers more than £121 a week for parking
- Qatar Airways to launch direct flights to Da Nang this December
- Billboard Cover: 24 Hours With Ed Sheeran as He Launches New Label, Talks Third Album and Pops Bottles Courtesy of Beyonce
- Egypt launches new operation against 'Islamic State'
- 'Back to normality!' Coronation Street's Andy Whyment jets to Dubai with his family in ECONOMY as he enjoys a pre-flight drink at the airport
- Woman who tried opening Jet2 plane door in rampage that sparked RAF escort pleads guilty
- ‘Air rage’ passenger, 26, ‘who tried to open Jet2 plane door and assault cabin crew’ sobs at court
- Police escort three passengers off Jet2 flight to Turkey over ‘disruptive behaviour’ at Glasgow Airport
- Flights delayed after lightning strike at Stansted Airport
- Air rage woman, 25, who ‘stormed cockpit’ on Jet2 flight at Stansted yelling ‘I’ll kill you all’ slapped with £85k airline bill
Jet2 is launching new flights to Jersey next summer from five UK airports have 359 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.