Scotland’s new 0-4 tier system, how it works: Nicola Sturgeon laid out plans for a new 0-4 tier lockdown today. Here is how it would work. Level 0 As close to normal as possible. Broadly in line with the situation in Scotland in August when the virus was suppressed but still around. At this level people would be able to meet indoors with eight people from three households and most businesses would be open safety measures in place.Level 1 Household meetings would reduce to six people from two households but there would still be a reasonable degree of normality overall.Level 2 Restrictions broadly similar to those currently in place currently outside Scotland’s central belt. It includes limitations on hospitality and no gatherings inside people’s homes.Level 3Broadly similar to the tougher restrictions which currently apply across the central belt – including Glasgow and Edinburgh, with much of hospitality being closed completely. But restaurants would be able to be open ‘at least partially’.Both Levels 2 and 3 are intended to apply for relatively short periods of time to bring transmission under control.Level 4This would kick in when ‘transmission rates are, or are threatening to become, very high with corresponding pressure on the NHS and perhaps the risk of the… Read full this story
- Key SNP figures told by Nicola Sturgeon to prepare for possible election
- It’s Salmond vs Sturgeon – and whoever wins, the SNP loses
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May warns Jeremy Corbyn it is 'impossible' to rule out no deal
- Key SNP figures told by Sturgeon to prepare for possible election
- Opinion: Our new march will show MPs there is a price to pay if they allow such a damaging Brexit
- GLASGOW’S BLOODY FRIDAY – Brutal Attack on Defenceless Strikers
- Another difficult deal
- Cal Mac dispute: Who pays the ferryman?
- SNP heavyweights: There is no appetite for a second independence referendum
- Brexit latest news: Theresa May refuses to rule out extending Article 50 with PM on course to win no confidence vote
Fury at Nicola Sturgeon for 'manufacturing grievances' as she demands MORE Covid money from Westminster - despite already having been handed £6.5BILLION extra - amid warning that Scotland's new FIVE Tier lockdown will see some businesses close permanently have 325 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.