Annualized Percentage Rate as low as 1.78%2 HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 5 October 2020 - Citibank announces 2020 Citi Tax Season Loan, available for same day approval and same day loan disbursement1. Selected customers can enjoy Annualized Percentage Rate (“APR”) as low as 1.78%2. Upon successful application of 2020 Citi Tax Season Loan during promotion period, customers can enjoy up to HK$6,000 cash coupon reward3. Features of Citi Tax Season Loan： Same day approval and same day loan disbursement1 APR as low as 1.78%2 Loan amount up to HK$2,000,000 or 12 times of monthly salary, whichever is lower Repayment term up to 60 months4 Enjoy up to HK6,000 cash coupon reward3 HK$0 handling fee By completing successful application for the 2020 Citi Tax Season Loan anytime from now until December 31, 2020, and drawn down on or before January 15, 2021, selected customers5 can receive up to HK$6,000 cash coupon reward3. The higher the loan amount, the more the cash coupon rewards will be. Loan Amount (HK$) Reward Additional Reward Citigold Private Client (CPC)/ Citigold / Citi ULTIMA cardholders5 Other customers Repayment period of 42 months or above6 $1,500,000 or above HK$4,000 cash coupon HK$2,000 cash coupon HK$2,000… Read full this story
- Platinum Tax Defenders Announces Tips On Filing Back Taxes Just In-Time for Tax Season
- Budget 2020: 20 tax-payer friendly ideas for the Finance Minister
- How To Avoid Tax-Season Scams
- What has gone wrong for Manchester City in 2019-2020 Premier League season?
- F1: Ferrari Announces 2020 Formula 1 Car Reveal Date
- Columbus Heritage Coalition: Dedicated to Preserving the Christopher Columbus Legacy, Announces 2020 Meeting Dates
- Sundance Announces 2020 New Frontier Lineup Featuring Underwater VR, Chomsky A.I.
- Kyle Busch Motorsports announces 2020 driver, crew chief lineup
- The Palace Theatre Announces 2020 Playtime at The Palace Series
- Mountain View Government 2020 Holiday Hours
Citibank Announces 2020 Citi Tax Season Loan have 273 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.