PM okays new industrial park project in Binh Phuoc The Prime Minister has agreed that work can begin on the development of Ledana Industrial Park in Binh Phuoc Province. Nguyen Xuan Phuc has issued Decision 738/QD-TTg giving the green light to the five-year project. The industrial park will cover a total area of 424.5ha in Loc Ninh District’s Loc Thanh Commune. Le Dai Nam International JSC is the project investor. Total investment for the development is VND1.2 trillion (US$51.5 million), including VND200 billion provided by the investor. The provincial People’s Committee and Binh Phuoc Economic Zone Management Unit will work with the investor to complete the Industrial Park in a maximum of five years. The investor has been told to strictly follow construction rules and provide guarantees to prove the company is financially capable to carry out the work. The company is required to introduce different plans to raise enough capital, assuring its capability of financing the project. In addition, environmental protection tasks must be accomplished in the investor’s environmental impact assessment when preparing for the project. Binh Phuoc provincial People’s Committee and the Economic Zone Management Unit are asked to oversee the project development regarding the progress, environmental protection,… Read full this story
- 2020: Covid-19 split startup world into haves, have-nots
- Airtel, Vodafone in talks with KKR for stake sale in tower venture
- Why CEO Salil Parekh's 'navigate your next strategy' evokes a sense of deja vu for Infosys
- How two professors behind Oxford's Covid vaccine stand to make MILLIONS with the jab - after its troubled path to approval
- Has it been a year of hard Labour? New jobs for Jeremy Corbyn's defeated MPs include the boss of a spinners mill, a top political aide, and one STILL doing constituency casework
- Top 10 Colorado politics stories of 2020: From responding to a global pandemic to police reform
- Naked Ambition: Rarely-seen images of Gypsy Rose Lee, 'the world's most famous stripper' whose life story inspired one of the greatest musicals ever written depict her candidly during her legendary carnival tour
- 'Britain joined the vaccine marathon in the last mile': Now US's top doctor Fauci accuses UK regulator of not properly scrutinising data before rushing approval through - as bitter EU tells Gavin Williamson to stop gloating 'as if it is a football game'
- Wednesday briefing: Georgia on the line
- Gavin Newsom recall effort just got a major boost
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10 have 391 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at October 6, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.