First vehicles passing the Mai Dich – South Thang Long Section of Hanoi's Ring Road No 3 (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Mai Dich – South Thang Long Section of Hanoi's Ring Road No 3, using ODA loan from the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), was officially opened to traffic on October 11 after two years and four months of construction. The "Hanoi City Ring Road No.3 Construction Project (Mai Dich – South Thang Long Section)" aims to construct a high-standard inner-city expressway in the western section, connecting the Mai Dich intersection and the South Thang Long intersection of Ring Road No. 3 which links northern and north-eastern provinces, industrials zones and Noi Bai International Airport with the city centre. The 5.4-km section has 4.8km of viaduct. Addressing the section's inauguration ceremony, Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue highlighted the significance of the project, which contributes to complete the 65-km Hanoi Ring Road No.3, helping easing traffic congestion in the west of Hanoi and forming a complete traffic network connecting northern localities with Hanoi as well as Red River delta localities. He lauded the efforts of the Ministry of Transport and the Thang Long project management board as well… Read full this story
- The L Train Shutdown Was Averted. Can the Brooklyn Promenade Stay Open Too?
- Construction To Begin On Winnetka Road Bridge Over Skokie River
- Most Instagram-worthy road trip in the world revealed - and it looks incredible
- Vietnam announces traffic ban for possible Kim Jong Un summit arrival route
- Project to calm traffic at dangerous intersection near Republic High to include roundabout
- Project to calm traffic at dangerous intersection near Republic High breaks ground
- St. Johns Heritage Parkway section to open Thursday
- Lee County: 'Three lanes instead of four makes traffic better.' Residents: 'Huh?
- Combining Density With Open Green Spaces Is The Key To The Urban Future
- Brace yourself for 19 WEEKS of roadworks on Bothwell Road
Another section of Hanoi Ring Road No 3 opens to traffic have 313 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.