Huong Viet, an online magazine of the Vietnamese community in Germany, on September 12 joined a multicultural festival in Augsburg in the southern state of Bayern, on the occasion of the 45th founding anniversary of Vietnam – Germany diplomatic ties (September 23). Vice Mayor of Augsburg city Martina Wild at the Vietnamese stall (Photo: VNA) Its stall introduced signature cultural, tourism and cuisine products of Vietnam such as conical hats, photos and paintings, spring rolls, drawing a large number of visitors. Martina Wild, Vice Mayor of Augsburg city in charge of immigration issues, thanked Vietnam for joining the event and expressed her expression on Vietnamese conical hats and food. In particular, each visitor to the stall was presented with a mask on which a Vietnamese map is printed featuring Hoang Sa (Paracel) and Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelagos, thus affirming the country’s sovereignty over the two archipelagos. To celebrate the anniversary, the magazine had also joined a five-day AFA Augsburg spring fair 2020 on a site of 500 sq.m to popularise the Vietnamese country, people, tourism, culture and food./.VNA Theo en.vietnamplus.vn
- As Formula One Expands, Vietnam Becomes a New Destination
- Jazz Montreux Festival plans 1.2PB archive for 40 years of music
- Oktoberfest 2016: Interesting Facts You Need to Know About the Folk Festival
- Anonymous' cause can't be compared to the Vietnam War. Not even close
- FinFisher spyware seen targeting victims in Vietnam, Ethiopia
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival 2016: Food Menu, Tickets, Renowned Chefs and Lots More!
- San Diego Comic-Con's Film Festival Features Indie 'The Posthuman Project'
- What rugby league can learn from... music festivals?
- MPAA's Dodd Shelves SOPA Tough Talk At Sundance Film Festival
- Germany Keeps an Eye on Google's Street View Tool
Vietnam’s image popularised at multicultural festival in Germany have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.