Vietnam announced five COVID-19 recoveries, including the country’s oldest patient who had retested positive several times during treatment, on Saturday as the last groups of backup medical workers left Da Nang after helping the previous epicenter contain the local outbreak. The five recovered patients had been treated at the Quang Nam Central General Hospital in the namesake province, which borders Da Nang. Among the five is a 100-year-old woman, L.T.H., hailing from Duy Trung Commune in Quang Nam’s Duy Xuyen District. H. was hospitalized on August 1 with a diagnosis of severe pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus, along with sepsis from the gastrointestinal tract, heart failure and complications of respiratory failure. She is the oldest patient infected with COVID-19 in the Southeast Asian country to date. She retested positive multiple times during her treatment. Thanks to the doctors’ effort, her condition improved and she had tested negative for the coronavirus for four consecutive times before being declared free of the virus. She was in good health and able to walk at the time of the hospital discharge. Da Nang chairman Huynh Duc Tho (third left) gives a bouquet of flowers to a medical team who assisted the city during the COVID-19 outbreak before sending them home at a farewell… Read full this story
- Da Nang to build smart city
- FIFA 19 to disclose Ultimate Team loot box odds
- FIFA 19 Will Disclose Ultimate Team Pack Odds, Confirms EA
- EA says FIFA 19 will disclose Ultimate Team pack odds
- FIFA 19 demo start time, team list, release date, Kick Off mode and gameplay changes, and everything we know
- Mythbusters Build Team Leaves Show- Only Original Hosts Adam Savage And Jamie Hyneman Remain
- World Of Tanks News: Grand Finals 2015 Dates Announced- Twelve Teams Enter, One Team Leaves In Major eSports Tournament
- 'Dance Moms' Season 6 News, Spoilers & Updates: Elite Team Leaves ALDC; Erin Babbs Replaces Abby Lee Millers After Suit Case?
- Vietnam Airlines earns 142 million USD in pre-tax profit
- Best Teams To Rebuild In Madden NFL 19 Franchise Mode
Vietnam's oldest COVID-19 patient discharged as last medical teams leave Da Nang have 328 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.