The Ministry of Construction (MOC) has asked to amend the 2014 Housing Law and Real Estate Business Law, allowing foreign institutions and individuals to buy tourism properties in Vietnam. The Vietnam Real Estate Association (VNREA) has also sent a document to the National Assembly, asking to amend Article 14 of the Real Estate Business Law to allow foreigners to buy non-housing real estate products. Since the amended Housing Law took effect on July 1, 2015, 549 certificates for land-use rights and ownership of houses and other properties built on land (red book) have been granted to foreign institutions and individuals. According to Huynh Tan Vinh, CEO of Furama Resort, many other countries allow foreigners to buy tourism properties, which is one solution to attract investment in the business field. Kim Chi More regulations needed to promote condotel market development Detailed regulations are needed to promote a healthy condotel market, which has been going off-track for years due to an unclear legal framework, experts have said. Red books won’t determine the survival of condotels: experts Real estate experts believe that the condotel growth will not depend on state agencies but on investors.
- Saudi Arabia will allow foreign men and women to share hotel rooms as the conservative Muslim kingdom continues new tourism drive
- January-September foreign buying of VN shares reaches over $460 million
- Vietnam – China int’l trade, tourism fair to open
- Trump confirms he is considering attempt to buy Greenland
- 'Don't buy coastal properties': Scale of climate crisis revealed
- WH considering allowing whistleblower to cooperate with congressional investigation
- Malaysian police say 1MDB fugitive Low seeking to buy Cyprus properties
- AT&T says it should be allowed to buy Time Warner because Comcast bought NBC
- Found your dream home or accepted an offer on yours? How to buy and sell within a FORTNIGHT - and limit the risk of being 'gazundered'
- What’s the Help to Buy Isa scheme? Deadline, how to open one and age limit
Vietnam considers allowing foreigners to buy tourism property have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.