The Hanoitimes – Guided by the values of sustainability and respect for local culture, the deal envisions Hanoi’s development as a "Creative Capital" whose development builds on its creative past and the energy of its youth. Vietnam's SOVICO Group has become a strategic partnership of the United Nations (UN) after the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Hanoi on September 23, pledging to develop Hanoi into a UNESCO Creative City, Kinh Te & Do Thi reported. The signatories were UN Resident Coordinator in Vietnam Kamal Malhotra and Chairwoman and CEO of SOVICO Group Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao. Chairwoman and CEO of SOVICO Group Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao (R) and UN Resident Coordinator in Vietnam Kamal Malhotra sign a MoU in support of the sustainable development goals. Photo: Vietjet Air Noting that both parties share common interests in promoting youth engagement, green growth and the protection and promotion of natural and cultural heritage in Vietnam, the MoU establishes a long-term framework for action, and calls on the parties to work together to broaden this partnership with other like-minded Vietnamese businesses. As a first step, SOVICO Group will collaborate with the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), the… Read full this story
- 13th National Party Congress: Hanoi, HCM City aim for digital government
- Transport ministry agrees electric bus operation in Hanoi, HCM City
- Will the development of smart cities help preserve our local communities?
- Plastic park will not only ensure jobs but also help develop district, says Minister
- Hanoi strives to become a green, smart and modern city
- Residential areas in Hanoi suffer from lack of infrastructure facilities
- No big changes in Hanoi’s apartment market in 2021: Savills
- Digital transformation to contribute 25% of HCM City's GRDP by 2025
- Hanoi cancels Tet firework displays
- Thu Duc City should focus on completing investment projects on schedule
UN and SOVICO help develop Hanoi into creative city have 301 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.