Nation U.S. to open CDC regional office in Vietnam The Saigon Times Friday, Sep 11, 2020,15:21 (GMT+7) U.S. to open CDC regional office in VietnamThe Saigon Times U.S. to open CDC regional office in Vietnam – PHOTO: WWW.CDC.GOV HCMC – The United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will open a regional office in Hanoi to increase its public health engagement in Southeast Asia, the U.S. State Department said after an online ministerial meeting with members of the Association of Southeast Asia Nations (ASEAN) on September 10. According to its statement, the United States has donated US$87 million to ASEAN countries to tackle the Covid-19 pandemic, proving its commitment to supporting the prevention and detection of and coping with the disease. It will open an office in Hanoi and cooperate in community health development in the region in the future. The CDC is working with Thailand and Vietnam to fund surveillance systems that can monitor the spread of Covid-19, Thanh Nien Online website reported. The United States also announced other cooperative programs with the ASEAN and Vietnam. After the second India-Pacific Business Forum (IPBF) held in Bangkok, Thailand, in November 2019, it will work with Vietnam to host the third edition of… Read full this story
- 'Halloween' Opening Weekend Box Office Projected in $65-Million Range
- 'Incredibles 2' Tracking for Massive Opening Weekend Box Office Debut
- Vietnam seeks new markets for farm produce
- Google Doodles honours Vietnam’s “Banh mi”
- Heroin, ecstasy pill seizures soar in Vietnam
- Why keeping liquor outlets in Kerala open could be tempting for coronavirus
- Accruit prepares for rapid growth with the addition of Steve Holtkamp as Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
- EPFO office restricts entry of visitors
- Box Office Fades To Black As Coronavirus Shuts Down 4K North American Theaters Into May: Where The Studios Stand & What’s Next?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry plan to open a new charity office at former BBC building in London which is now a 'workspace for creative thinkers' run by Soho House, a source claims
U.S. to open CDC regional office in Vietnam have 332 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.