Two residents of a condominium in Hanoi were found dead after an apparent fall from an upper floor on Wednesday night. The incident occurred at around 10:00 pm when residents of the apartment building at 29 Lieu Giai Street in Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District heard two loud thuds. They rushed to the source of the noise and found two badly deformed bodies. The duo were pronounced dead on the spot. Police officers of Ngoc Khanh Ward arrived shortly after to cordon off the scene and coordinate with the Ba Dinh District Police and related agencies to investigate the incident and determine the cause of the fall. The building managers, along with authorities, are currently examining the apartment building to verify the identity of the victims An investigation into the case is ongoing. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- Lawyer's Tax Break Request Leads to Charges Alleging He Rented Out Dead Client’s Condo
- Strip Club Boss Tied Up, Shot, by Employee and Boyfriend Before Deadly Fall, Police Say
- Ben Hope death – two men dead after falling from Scottish mountain as helicopter and rescue teams attempt to recover bodies
- Politics US, N.Korea leaders begin summit in Hanoi Eight feared dead as fire engulfs workshop complex in Hanoi
- Anthony Bourdain dead at 61 – Donald Trump leads tributes to TV personality after the top chef’s ‘suicide’
- AP: Cohen Fearful of Being 'Fall Guy'
- Coronation Street SPOILER: Rita Sullivan 'left for dead' in a heartbreaking Christmas storyline that highlights the plight of lonely OAPs
- Italy storms leave more than 30 dead from falling trees and flash floods after ‘wall of mud’ rages into Sicily homes
- Bats Fall Dead From Sky Amid Record-Breaking Heatwave In Australia [Photos]
- Tree Falls On Tourists Due To Strong Winds, 1 Dead
Two dead after fall from Hanoi condo have 294 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.