Two residents of a condominium in Hanoi were found dead after an apparent fall from an upper floor on Wednesday night. The incident occurred at around 10:00 pm when residents of the apartment building at 29 Lieu Giai Street in Ngoc Khanh Ward, Ba Dinh District heard two loud thuds. They rushed to the source of the noise and found two badly deformed bodies. The duo were pronounced dead on the spot. Police officers of Ngoc Khanh Ward arrived shortly after to cordon off the scene and coordinate with the Ba Dinh District Police and related agencies to investigate the incident and determine the cause of the fall. The building managers, along with authorities, are currently examining the apartment building to verify the identity of the victims An investigation into the case is ongoing. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news about Vietnam!
- Websites: Adaptive or Dead
- Falls Among Seniors on the Rise: How to Protect Yourself
- The Geekend's fall 2012 sci-fi and fantasy TV preview
- Turn Your Backyard Into A Bird Paradise This Fall
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Comes Fall 2017
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Windows 7
- Microsoft's Lumia may be a dead phone walking, as sales continue to fall
- The fall of reason: How to protect your sanity in an insane world (and achieve spiritual victory in the process)
- Drowsy Driving: The Deadly Risks and How to Avoid Them
- What is a dead tooth? Symptoms, causes, and treatment
Two dead after fall from Hanoi condo have 235 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.