Circuit boards produced by the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunication Group (VNPT). The firm is one of the large-cap State-owned enterprises.that may not complete the equitisation plan at the end of the year. — VNA/VNS Photo Minh Quyet Government agencies approved equitisation plans for six State-owned enterprises (SOEs) this year, according to the Ministry of Finance’s corporate finance department. Among the six SOEs, the Committee for Management of State Capital at Enterprises has completed the evaluation of the Power Generation Corporation 2 (EVNGENCO2). Hai Duong Livestock Genetics One Member Co Ltd must complete its equitisation by the end of 2020 under Decision 26/2019/QD-TTg issued by the Prime Minister on August 15, 2019. The livestock company had planned to launch its IPO on August 31 but the auction was cancelled on August 26 as no investors were interested in buying its shares, according to the Ha Noi Stock Exchange (HNX). Since 2016, government agencies have approved equitisation plans for 177 SOEs, valuing those firms at more than VND443.5 trillion (US$19 billion). Of the total, the State capital is worth more than VND207 trillion. Of all 177 SOEs, 37 companies are in the list of 128 SOEs that must be equitised by the… Read full this story
- SoundCloud Users Revolt After Company Announces Plan to Limit Free Uploads
- Coal bankruptcy plan approved amid bonding uncertainty
- ‘Use online system to get plan approvals’
- Whitechapel Big Ben bell foundry hotel plan approved
- SoundCloud Users Revolt After Company Announced Plans to Limit Free Uploads
- CMJ Owner Says Announcement on Company's Plan Is Coming 'Soon'
- Huawei Founder: US 'Underestimates' Company, 5G Plans Not Affected - Reports
- Bharti Airtel board approves fundraising up to $3 bn via debt and equity
- Stansted Airport ramps up expansion plans with bid to fly more passengers
- UK's shale gas revolution falls flat with just 11 new wells planned for 2015
Six companies get equitisation plans approved in January-August have 289 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.