Special health benefits of Quang Hanh hot mineral source analysed by the Japanese directorFrom the penthouses of City Garden to the penthouses of The River – luxury has a new frontierA new trend: Luxury healthcare resorts in VietnamRobust earnings improve AM Best’s ratings outlook for PVI InsuranceTracking Dutch Lady’s rise to top of global nutrition brands list In July 2015, posting a major transaction to acquire Vietnam’s biggest confectionery company, Kinh Do, Mondelēz International Inc of the US created a new entity, Mondelez Kinh Do Vietnam (Mondelez Kinh Do), for its operations in Viet Nam. Five years have passed since, and the company continues to be one of the biggest snack producers in the country with a portfolio of international and local brands known for their highest quality standards. By combining the strengths of a local organisation with the highest standards of a global behemoth, the brands from Mondelēz Kinh Do portfolio have become the Vietnamese consumers’go-to choices. The company’s managing director, Hemant Rupani, talks about the achievements during these five years and its plans for the upcoming moon cakes range for its domestic and international customers this Mid-Autumn Festival. This year Mondelez Kinh Do celebrates the 5th Anniversary. What… Read full this story
- Today’s fall completely unexpected, we continue to grow and make profit: Vishwavir Ahuja, RBL Bank
- Police Seek New Leads In Peninsula Woman's 1998 Disappearance
- Influencer marketing done right: Brands need a scalpel, not a sledgehammer
- Saudi Arabia seeks death penalty against female human rights activist
- Will Sony's marketing make Xperia NXT a success?
- Vietnamese banks to seek capital in international markets
- With RFID, corporate might makes right
- IDC: Intel Again Leads Semiconductor Market, More Growth Forecast for 2012
- Memory market makes slight gains
- Married NBA refs Lauren Holtkamp-Sterling, Jonathan Sterling try to make right calls at home
Mondelez Kinh Do seeks to continue leading snack market with ‘Make it right’ strategy have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.