Kanye West wants to bring back prayer in schools, give more government support to religious groups and has even asked his campaign staff to refrain from "fornicating" outside of marriage, according to people aiding his candidacy. Mr. West, the billionaire hip-hop artist and fashion mogul turned Christian revivalist, is not running for president, but "walking," as he puts it. He entered the race late and is not going to make the ballot in states including Florida, Texas and Michigan, but he will be on the ballot in others like Colorado, Minnesota and Iowa. Some Democrats fear he could be a spoiler, even if his political appeal is minuscule. Third-party candidacies don't need that many votes to make an impact, as Jill Stein showed in 2016 and Ralph Nader in 2000 . In calls and texts with The New York Times, and in other recent comments, Mr. West made clear he believes he will become president — eventually — but said almost nothing about what he actually wanted to do if elected. Indeed, Mr. West's curio candidacy has confused many fans and voters alike. His party is called the Birthday Party. His first piece of campaign art included pictures of that… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian West Hasn't Shared Kanye West's Campaign Video
- Kanye West Believes 2020 Presidential Campaign 'Cost Him His Marriage', Reports Say
- Kim Kardashian West Said She Voted, But Followers Want to Know If She Chose Kanye West
- Kim Kardashian listens to nemesis Taylor Swift’s hit despite singer’s long-running feud with her ex Kanye West
- Did you know that Kanye West is now the richest African-American with net worth estimated at USD 6.6 billion?
- Kanye West's documentary, spanning over two decades of life, sells to Netflix for $30m
- Kim Kardashian admits year has been ‘challenging’ and says she’s had a ‘huge awakening’ after Kanye West divorce filing
- Tyler Perry, Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Hit Forbes Billionaires List For First Time; Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk Are No. 1 & 2 For 2021
- Kim Kardashian wows in tight leather shorts amid 'stressful' Kanye West divorce
- Kim Kardashian Kalls It Kwits With Kanye West
Kanye West’s Perplexing Run as a Potential 2020 Spoiler have 347 words, post on www.nytimes.com at September 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.