Ivanka Trump and Attorney General William Barr traveled to Georgia on Monday to announce $100 million in new funding allocated by the Department of Justice to fight human trafficking. During a roundtable event in Atlanta, the first daughter talked about how five years ago, the idea of human trafficking was not something "people realized was happening within the borders of our own country." (RELATED: Ivanka Trump Talks 'Combating Human Trafficking' During Announcement Of $35 Million Housing Grants For Survivors) WATCH : "With over $100 million being announced today in new grants, it sets the administration's largest ever investment in Department of Justice grants to combat the scourge of human trafficking, arguably the gravest of human rights violations," she added. (RELATED: Ivanka Turns Heads In Yellow And Black Floral Dress During Munich Trip) Trump continued, "This will support victim services, it will strengthen human trafficking task force such as the great ones here in Georgia, and support unprecedented victims housing assistance across the state and nation." "The Trump administration continues to fight tirelessly to end the scourge of human trafficking in our communities," the first daughter shared, per a White House report. "The leaders and community members we're meeting with in… Read full this story
- What Makes a City an 'Anarchist Jurisdiction'? New York City, Seattle, Portland Funding Threatened Under Trump Order
- Bannon's VERY rocky road to pardon: How millionaire ex-Breitbart chairman who led Trump to victory resigned as chief strategist after fall out with Javanka and was arrested on Chinese fugitive's yacht for 'robbing $1 million from Trump wall donors'
- How Trump's most consequential policies have changed America
- Biden to buy 200 million more doses of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and have almost every American inoculated this SUMMER (except for Kamala who's already had her second shot)
- Trump's new PAC raised millions as he sought to overturn election results
- First coronavirus vaccine approved by New Zealand
- EXCLUSIVE: Death Row Records co-founder and former drug kingpin Michael 'Harry O' Harris weeps in remorse and vows to help kids avoid crime in his first interview after being freed by Donald Trump
- Google self-driving car engineer who stole 14,000 files of trade secrets before going to work for Uber is pardoned by Donald Trump
- Ghislaine Maxwell evidence REVEALED: 100 girls came to Epstein mansion while she was his 'pimp', she 'ordered underage girls to kiss and dance sexually for him', stole victim's passport and 'used sex toy in threesome with accuser', court docs claim
- Dominion sues Giuliani for $1.3 BILLION saying he smeared them with election fraud claims then cashed in with his podcast - and they might sue Trump too
Ivanka Trump, AG William Barr Announce $100 Million In New Funding By DOJ To Fight Human Trafficking have 436 words, post on dailycaller.com at September 21, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.