Lao Cai Station management have announced that Hanoi Railway Transport JSC will resume the trains to and from Lao Cai and Sapa from September 18 after being suspended because of Covid-19. Illustrative image. Train SP3 will leave Hanoi at 10 pm on Fridays and Train SP4 will leave Lao Cai at 9.40 pm on Sundays. Passengers must fill in medical declaration forms before boarding, wash hands with the provided sanitisers and always wear face masks. The passengers were asked to limit travelling between carriages. The passengers can choose to buy tickets online, at the stations or from official agents in Vietnam.
- Lao Cai – an emerging destination of investors
- Lao Cai sets sights on boosting medicinal herb sector
- Thunderstorm, hails strike Lao Cai again, killing a farmer
- Hailstones hit mountainous Lao Cai Province
- Import and export activities return to Lao Cai border gates
- Coronavirus puts brake on Hanoi-HCM City trains
- Australian initiative supports cinnamon farmers in Lao Cai
- More trains suspended to prevent Covid-19 spread
- SE9/10 trains get canceled today
- Northern Vietnam train services suspended for lack of passengers
Hanoi-Lao Cai trains to be resumed have 166 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.