The Hanoitimes – PVN accounts for about a third of the country’s refined product output and supplies gas for power plants that make up about 15% of Vietnam’s power generation. Fitch Ratings has affirmed Vietnam Oil and Gas Group’s (PetroVietnam) Long-Term Foreign-Currency Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at ‘BB’ with a Stable Outlook. Fitch affirms state-run Vietnam Oil and Gas Group at BB with stable outlook. PVN’s IDR is capped by that of its parent, the Vietnam sovereign (BB/Stable), under Fitch’s Government-Related Entities (GRE) Rating Criteria, stated the rating agency, adding the company is wholly owned by the state, which exerts significant influence over its operating and financial policies. Meanwhile, Fitch assesses PVN’s Standalone Credit Profile (SCP) at ‘bb+’, reflecting the company’s conservative financial profile, diversification and integration. Such assessment is support by PVN’s position as Vietnam’s largest upstream oil and gas producer, which has exclusive rights to Vietnam's oil and gas reserves by regulation. Fitch expected PVN's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) to fall by about 55% and 30% in 2020 and 2021, respectively, from 2019, amid the weak oil price environment. However, it is expected that PVN would continue to maintain a net cash position over… Read full this story
- Fitch lowers outlook of Greece's credit rating to stable
- Vietnamese banks' rating outlooks lowered on COVID-19 impact
- PetroVietnam tops list of most profitable enterprises
- Greek finance minister not pessimistic after 3 agencies reduce economic outlook to "stable"
- Fitch lowers VN banks’ rating outlooks due to coronavirus
- Fitch Ratings raises Reliance's outlook to positive
- UPDATE 4-Southern European yields reverse course; Italy ratings test looms
- Despite second RBI action, bankers non-committal to cut rates
- Fitch lowers Vietnamese banks’ rating outlooks due to coronavirus
- Illinois Credit Rating Downgraded Amid Coronavirus
Fitch affirms state-run PetroVietnam's rating at BB with stable outlook have 289 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.