President Donald Trump on Thursday claimed Kim Jong Un is in ‘good health’ after rumors the North Korean leader had been in a coma. ‘Kim Jong Un is in good health. Never underestimate him!,’ he wrote on Twitter. His tweet comes after transcripts of Kim’s ‘love letters’ to Trump revealed the dictator fawning over their Singapore peace summit, wishing the president a happy birthday and calling Barack Obama an ‘a**hole’. There have been concerns about Kim’s health for months with reports earlier this year he had died. He’s been seen rarely in public since April amid reports he had heart surgery that went wrong. Last month Kim was in a coma, according to the Mirror. President Trump claimed Kim Jong Un is in ‘good health’ after North Korean leader rumored to be in a coma In this picture taken on September 5, 2020 and released from North Korea’s official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on September 6, 2020 shows North Korean leader Kim Jong Un speaking with party central committee for disaster recovery Kim missed the state celebrations of his country’s biggest holiday on April 15 – the birthday of his grandfather Kim Il-sung, the country’s founder. His absence has speculation… Read full this story
- Trump says N. Korea diplomacy has failed, 'Only one thing will work'
- Trump voices hope Koreas can live 'together' in 'peace'
- North Korea says US student released 'on humanitarian grounds'
- FBI chief's firing highlights Trump media team chaos
- The nuclear test site North Korea plans to destroy
- US Vice President Pence arrives at military base next to DMZ border with North Korea
- US student dies after release from N. Korea
- N.Korea fires ballistic missile that 'could reach Alaska'
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan
- CIA chief: Not surprising if North Korea tests missile again
Donald Trump says Kim Jong-Un is 'in good health' amid rumors dictator is in a coma - and adds 'never underestimate him' after their 'love letters' were revealed have 293 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.