Brembo has launched a new brake disc called Greentive which features a new layer of coating applied to its ring, using High-Velocity-Oxy-Fuel (HVOF) technology. Designed especially to meet the demands of premium and luxury cars, the new disc is at the forefront of the latest automotive trends. Thanks to its braking surface, Greentive ensures very low wear, significantly extending the disc life cycle. A reduction of brake dust contributes to a decrease in brake emissions as well as cleaner rims. Also Read: Brembo Issues Global Recall For Certain Brake Pads Brembo’s Greentive ensures very low wear, significantly extending the disc life cycle Moreover, the coating offers a high level of corrosion resistance, a feature particularly appreciated in the new generation of electric cars, where the braking system is used differently. In regard to style, the disc brake stands out thanks to a mirroring effect that exudes elegance and personality. This is further emphasised by the Brembo logo featured on the brake ring surface, which not only enhances its Brembo identity but also signals when the disc needs to be replaced. The new coating technology can be applied on the brake ring of all Brembo disc concepts: solid, Lightweight, Dual Cast… Read full this story
- New Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 In The Works? Spied Undergoing Testing Ahead Of Expected Launch In 2021
- Triumph Street Triple R: Good ground clearance, great suspension, powerful brakes
- 2021 Yamaha YZF-R3 Unveiled In Japan: Could It Come To India?
- 2021 Suzuki GSX250R Unveiled Globally: Gets A New Colour Scheme
- 2021 KTM RC 200 Spied For The First Time With New Design Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Adele 'FINALLY records music for her new album during top secret studio session in London'... FIVE years since her last release
- 'Sensitive content': Lauren Goodger's latest snap comes with a warning from Instagram as the star puts on a VERY busty display in pink bra
- Little Mix are set to 'perform during Strictly Come Dancing's semi-final without Jesy Nelson' as she continues her 'extended break' from group
- Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Offered With Free Shiro Helmet: New Referral Offer Introduced
- Mum thought she'd slipped disc during Zoom yoga but it was return of aggressive cancer
Brembo’s New Brake Disc Comes With A Mirror Finish have 356 words, post on www.carandbike.com at September 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.