First virtual event for Aruba’s channel partners with new programs to help them prepare for the next phase of business growthSINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 10 September 2020 -Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company (NYSE: HPE), hosted its Aruba Atmosphere (ATM) Asia Pacific Partner Conference in a fully virtual event for the first time, bringing parnters from across the region. The event, which attracts hundreds of partner attendees every year, comes as the highly anticipated ATM has also gone online amid the ongoing global pandemic. Along with the new format, this year’s event outlined how Aruba is poised to collaborate with partners by providing them with new business models to navigate the changing market landscape and to become digital-ready. “The ATM Asia Pacific Partner Conference is a significant gathering for Aruba’s channel partner community. We have made great strides in collaborating with our partners particularly during these unprecedented times. We remain fully committed to delivering products, programs and services that support their business goals and helping partners grow their opportunties,” said Anthony Smith, Director Asia, Pacific and Japan Aruba Channel at Aruba. Aruba’s Partner Plan for Everything-as-a-Service Aruba announced its partner strategy will focus on managed services, delivering network solutions as everything-as-a-service… Read full this story
- China using 'debtbook diplomacy' to spread its strategic aims in Asia Pacific
- Foreign arrivals in Asia Pacific break new records: report
- Supporting China's 1 Belt 1 Road Initiative, Nightshade Studios to develop luxurious private resorts in Asia Pacific
- Indians third most frequent travellers in Asia-Pacific region
- Saham Asia Pacific Fibers Melesat Lebih dari 30%
- Interview: Asia Pacific and Japan region is ground zero for IoT innovation, says Peter Korce, Vice-President, Dell Technologies
- China May Grab Hold of All Asia-Pacific With Its 'DebtBook Diplomacy'
- Honey Baisoya lies 26th after Asia Pacific Classic Round 3 in China
- Honey Baisoya finishes Tied-31st in Asia Pacific golf in China
- Laws student Natipong shares halfway lead in Asia-Pacific Classic
Aruba strengthens commitment to Partners at the Asia Pacific Partner Conference have 311 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.