Phở Burger – McDonald’s to celebrate Vietnam National Day.VietinBank: Local bank for foreign enterprisesHanwha Life Vietnam signs strategic cooperation with MoMo e-wallet and Payoo intermediary payment service provider to enhance service quality and experience for customersAlternative solutions for short-term loan demandThe Marq – a true architectural masterpiece by a team of excellence Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thanh Long (left), the Acting Minister of Health, receives DrAidTM software in support of COVID-19 prognosis assessment given by Vingroup. — Photo courtesy of Vingroup. On August 25th, 2020, Vingroup gave the Ministry of Health DrAidTM Software and attached devices to give assistance in prognosis assessment in COVID-19 treatment. DrAidTM helps to rapidly identify abnormalities based on upright chest X-ray films in less than 5 seconds. Combined with PCR test, the software helps to improve accuracy of test results, reduce false negative test results and assists in enhancement of treatment consistency and in knowledge transfer from central-level doctors to grassroots-level doctors. DrAidTM is the first AI (artificial intelligence) software in Vietnam and has been developed by VinBrain (VinGroup) since 2019 with an aim to assist in diagnosis of pulmonary, cardiac and bone diseases based on X-ray. It is currently used in 12 hospitals, 1 clinic… Read full this story
- Swiss priest’s unique passion for in-prison ministry
- $11M Medicare Tool Giving Seniors Wrong Insurance Information
- Apple Watch Series 5: The health features we wanted but didn't get
- Pathfinder International Initiative helps reduce maternal deaths in C’River
- The True GRIT of a Serial Transformational Leader
- Boys, soccer coach appear in video messages after Thai cave rescue: 'Don't worry anymore'
- That's So Gay!
- Special Report: Death and politics roil a Georgia jail
- The best running shoes you can buy in 2019
- The Loveliness of Luscious Loins
Vingroup gives the ministry of health DrAidTM software in support of Covid-19 prognosis assessment have 276 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.