The healthcare dialogue held by KPMG and Pharma Group Titled “Unlocking world-class healthcare in Vietnam: the time is now”, the event attracted the participation of over 85 representatives from the government, embassies, and companies from startups to multinationals. At this multi-stakeholder dialogue, experts discussed opportunities to realise the full potential of the healthcare sector in Vietnam, especially how to shape an enabling, predictable long-term business environment that in turn improve patient access and fully yield the value that the innovative pharmaceutical industry can bring. Addressing short-term challenges in key legislations, for example the issues relating to Certificate of Pharmaceutical Product, Marketing Authorisation extension in the Circular guiding Drug Registration (Circular No. 32/2018/TT-BYT dated November 12, 2018) and ensuring the proper execution of existing regulations – such as the price negotiation mechanism for brand-name medicines as regulated in the Tender Circular (Circular No.15/2019/TT-BYT dated July 11, 2019) – will ensure opportunities are unlocked as fast as possible. Also at the event, KPMG Vietnam has launched its latest report titled Value of Innovation which examined the current and potential benefits that the innovative pharmaceutical industry could bring to Vietnam. Luke Treloar, director, Strategy, National Head of Healthcare & Life Science, said, “KPMG… Read full this story
- Vietnam eyes Women's World Cup debut in Australia, New Zealand
- Vietnamese farmer turns side hustle into world-class specialty coffee plantation
- Vietnam eyes place in world’s top 10 farm produce processing hubs
- Paul Pogba is one ‘real’ world class player in Man Utd squad and ‘should be leading from front’, says Gary Neville
- UP govt to roll out red carpet for Microsoft to set up world-class hub in Greater Noida
- Liverpool want world-class midfielder, what it would mean
- Dierberg: making world-class wines from classic grapes
- Paul Pogba: Expensive flop or world-class star? The Sunday Supplement panel debate the Frenchman
- Vietnam gears up for World Cup qualifiers and AFC Cup 2020
- NHS 'world class' tracing system 'won't be fully operating until September or October'
Vietnam urged to unlock potential for world-class healthcare have 311 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.